Choose the best partner for transforming your network!
Today, many operators are challenged to think about the next best strategies and technologies for their cable network. Whether it is via DOCSIS 3.1 rollouts, fibre buildouts or Remote PHY deployments, multi-gigabit broadband speeds are needed to keep up with consumers demand for more and more Internet speed. At the same time, new technologies such as 5G are coming around the corner, and operators need to embrace the ongoing technology transformation to be prepared for stiff competitive challenges and the changing business environment.
What is the best move for your network?
• Going for FTTH or Distributed Access Architecture or a mix of these
• Adopting 1.8 GHz or Full Duplex DOCSIS® or something in-between
What are your priorities?
• Rolling out Distributed Access Architecture in practice
• Maintaining good customer experience during network transformation
• Cutting down OPEX, controlling CAPEX and reducing churn
At ANGA COM 2019 we highlighted how we can help you tackle the opportunities and challenges and transform your network for future needs.
Luminato 4X4 takes broadcast video from traditional to distributed access networks
We were thrilled to announce our new headend platform at ANGA COM 2019! The brand-new Luminato 4X4 has been designed with a built-in video engine to support operators when they make the shift to distributed access architecture. With its powerful and ultra dense edge QAM, the platform allows operators to freely scale up their video services when the need for channels such as high quality 4K increases.
At our stand, G31, you were able to see live demonstration of the Luminato 4X4 platform side by side with our traditional Luminato.
Products & solutions at our stand
- Dense EDGE QAM with Luminato 4X4
- Luminato video core solution for distributed access architecture
- Devices for distributed access networks including DAN300 Remote PHY node
- Nodes and amplifiers for HFC networks including AC9100 Neo Intelligent optical node and compact E3 and CX3 amplifiers
- CATVisor Argus network management system
- Products for optical transmission including HDO777 transmitter
- Passives&Indoors products including newly-launched Teleste Enlighten optical passives
- Advanced network services including planning automation and opportunity analysis tools for FTTX networks
At ANGA Congress: Full duplex DOCSIS over European networks
On June 6, Arttu Purmonen presented about full duplex DOCSIS in European networks at ANGA COM 2019 Congress, panel Modern HFC Infrastructures for the 10 Gigabit Era. The discussion was be moderated by Christian Till from EXFO.
Click here for the full congress agenda.
Thank you for joining our press event on Wednesday, 5 June
Teleste shared insight about the cable industry’s interoperability activities regarding implementation of distributed access architecture and the Remote PHY technology in particular on Wednesday, June 5.
Thank you for visiting us at the show! We are already looking forward to meet you in Cologne next year.